Monday, June 25, 2012

Launch of Daphne Home Scents for Bench™





A couple of weeks back, Ana and Aisa "adopted" me and showed me around MNL as they know it. you have to understand that i am such a provincial girl MNL is just one big city for me. ergo, makati, quezon, pasay, pasig cities et.al. are just little barangays in my mind. yes. please dont ask me why and try not to make me think otherwise. my brain just refuses to take special information sometimes. but i digress... 
anna and aisa were kind enough to tag me along for the launch of Daphne Oseña Paez's home scents for Bench. Now, i have been a big fan of hers for the longest time. i remember i used to watch "F!" late at night. and my friend and i tried to save up to get one of her customized necklaces a couple of years ago. 
so, yes, to say that i was giddy is an understatement. here's a woman who i have been girl crushing not just for her polished and fashionable looks but more on the what she achieved and how she has inspired women of all ages. and i wonder what she has in store for us next.  :)

the woman of the hour and i assume the necklace is her own design? :) (photo: PAULthePRguy)
BLOGGERS COMMANDMENT NUMBER 3: Thou shall not eat hanggat hindi pa napipiktyuran ang food.
my wonderful tablemates - sarah, arnie, kelly and ana :) thank you guys! (photo: PAULthePRguy)

Daphne Oseña Paez creates a line of 3 home fragrances available at Dimensione and Bench

Daphne takes inspiration from floral notes, among others.

Daphne Home Scents for Bench™
Her home fragrance line, a trio of scents now available at Bench, is another aspect of home design she wanted to conquer.

I believe that home fragrances are just as important as personal scents,” she says. “It is the final touch in creating a well-dressed home.”
“For as long as I could remember I always had room scents — whether it was candles, sprays, sachets or drawer liners. I want my home always smelling fresh and clean. I would tell these stories frequently on my blog Daphne.ph.”
The resulting trio reflects these sensibilities. “I wanted the fragrance line to reflect different moods. When I was creating this with the Bench team, I was imagining actual rooms. I took inspiration from food, travel and colors.”

Mint Jasmine Infusion is a mix of floral and mint, inspired by an outdoor kitchen in Tuscany. Homemade Lemon Tart is reminiscent of freshly-baked pie, a universal scent designed to appeal to all ages and lifestyles. Acres of Lavender, which aids in sleep, is woodsy, soothing and relaxing.
Mint, lemon tart and lavender home scents create a cheery mood in the home. 
 “Fragrance can define the purpose of a room,” she adds. “It sets the mood: relaxing, refreshing, comfortable, welcoming. It's the final touch. The best accessory for a well-dressed home.” “I practice my love for design in my everyday life,” Daphne observes. “Now I'm happy that Daphne Furniture has found a new home in Dimensione and Daphne Home Fragrances for Bench.”

and this is what's giving me a good night's sleep EVERY.NIGHT. :)
BTS of arnie's outfit shots :)

 Daphne Home Scents retail at Php 348.00 each and is available at Dimensione stores and selected Bench stores nationwide.

Dimensione, Bonifacio High Street